We are the real swingers

Friday, April 08, 2011

Wanting Swinging Couple for lots of sexy funxx

Jo Iam a BBW girl, long brown curly hair and love using my toys, and love deep penatration. I like giving oral with my tongue stud.I Also want to try my first Bi experience. Any ladies want to take my bi cherry.

Mark is straight meduim build, short hair, enjoys giving oral and reciving, and has a nice fat 8" cock. We are broad minded and try anything once.

We are new to the scene and need to be broken in easy, so please get into touch, no time waster's and no single men, "sorry Guys". no picture hunter's

We want to have as much fun as we can both handle and more. Get in touch where waiting for you. Please send pic or no answer back "sorry" and we will reply


We are looking for bi girls and couples for same room sex and swaping. We Want to meet fun and easy going couples. Apperence not important

Any single ladies who want to take me Bi cherry and have group fun with all of us involved.

He would love to try some MMF action, and wants to try more men.

Couples that are not bothered about apperence's. Any down to earth couples who just want to have lots of sexy fun

No comments: